Sunday 8 June 2014

I wanna go down: An erotic invitation for an unconventional lover


So i had a poem on Radio National's Bedtime Stories...its all about crip sex accompanied by a foot trumpet! Yes a foot trumpet! My anti-career has reached new levels of greatness! If you wanna hear me say some sexy things breathlessly and laugh as they try and intro it then take a listen (link below).


I think my crip privilege got me over the line cos apparently when the executive producer 1st listened to it she was like ''we can't air this, its all about sex'' and the producer was like ''but she's in a wheelchair, its about disability and sex'' and she said ''oh ok then, that's diversity''. My disability, enabling me to talk sex on a national platform.
 


image: disabilitysexy.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment